Save for retirement in a simple and tax efficient manner. Save in a tax-efficient method for retirement as an alternative to or in addition to saving via an employer pension or provident fund this could be the savings solution for you.
Benefits you receive
- Tax benefits:
- Investment returns are not subject to Capital Gains Tax, Interest Income Tax of Dividends Tax
- Contributions are tax deductible.
- Access to a range of Investment Portfolio options to suite your risk appetite and goals
- Contributions are flexible, you can start and stop contributing whenever you want to with no penalties.
- Flexibility at Retirement - up to one third of the value of your investment may be taken in cash & the balance used to purchase an annuity to pay you an income in retirement.
- Protection of your savings by limiting your investment’s exposure to risky assets, in accordance with Regulation 28 requirements.