Preserve your existing provident fund savings in a tax efficient manner.
Benefits you receive
- Tax benefits – Investment returns are not subject to Capital Gains Tax, Interest Income Tax of Dividends Tax
- Access to a range of Investment Portfolio options to suite your risk appetite and goals
- Access to capital prior to retirement, limited to one full or partial withdrawal.
- Flexibility at Retirement – the full value of your investment may be taken in cash. Any balance not taken in cash must be used to purchase an annuity which will pay you an income in retirement.
- Protection of your savings by limiting your investment’s exposure to risky assets, in accordance with Regulation 28 requirements.